Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chicken Night~

The eating and sleeping schedule of an English teacher at a hagwon/academy is just ridiculous.  I feel like I'm back in college!  We finish teaching our last class at 10:00 and have to find places that are still open for dinner.  Thankfully, there are quite a bit of restaurants near our hagwon and our apartment.  Last night, Daniel and I walked around our neighborhood and saw this stand...


It was a kebab stand and it looked deeeelicious!


 So of course, we bought some.  It was chicken and dduk and it was SO GOOD.  It was spicy, sweet, tangy... basically just amazing.


Mm, mm, mm!  But of course, that wasn't enough to fill us up for dinner.  So we headed to a dakkalbi place and got way too much food, haha. I learned that I really need to increase my tolerance for spicy food if I want to survive here!  x) I guess the only way to do that is to keep eating deliciously spicy food.  :P 


2 comments:

  1. I can't really take in spicy food, but seeing food in general makes me hungry. -_- Like right now at 10:30ish in the evening. Sigh. Hope you're well, Naa! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's because Filipinos don't really have any spicy dishes. And yeah, we ate that around 10:30 PM, hahaha. x) Thanks, Zaa! I hope you're also doing well! How are you, btw?

      Delete