Monday, February 20, 2012

Bulgogi Burger!

It seems that I might be a day behind in writing these blogs... but that's okay, because it will technically be that same day when people from home read them!  x)

Yesterday, Daniel and I walked around Seocho-gu and explored a little bit.  I already knew what I wanted for lunch -- the bulgogi burger from McDonalds!  So we headed that way and ordered.  (Fun fact, they say "set" instead of "meals" over here!)  This is what we got:




It was pretty good!  My burger didn't have as much sauce on it as Daniel's double bulgogi burger (which is why I took a photo of his).  It was basically a normal cheeseburger, but with a sweet glaze over it.  I know it was supposed to be bulgogi, but the sauce made me think of a Hawaiian burger or something...it'd probably taste good with a pineapple.  :P  Okay, that might just be me being silly.  Nevertheless, I'd eat it again!

Another fun fact: McDonalds in Korea delivers!  And they drive in these cute little mopeds that have built in gloves for the drivers.  x)


I was going to post more food, but that will have to wait until tomorrow because I am exhausted from training and exploring Korea via subway (that is it's own story, haha!).  Goodnight!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish McDonalds delivered here. Haha. The burger looks delicious! Hope you two are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, I know, right? But knowing our eating habits in America, that would just be a disaster back home. :P

      Delete
  2. So cool how McDonald's in other countries serve different style of burgers. I think I remember in the Philippines, they serve spaghetti!

    That burger does look delicious. I want a burger now haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love that McDonalds does that! In Hawaii, they had taro pies or something like that. x) I didn't know that about PI though! That's pretty cool, too!

      Delete
  3. i love how mcdonalds has different cultural offerings all around the world haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, yeah! But at the same time, it's also nice to know that a regular cheeseburger from McD's will always taste the same anywhere around the world. x)

      Delete